Monday 22 April 2013

Night Time Smokey/Orange Eye

Hello Ladies,
Here are some of the products I used to create the Night Time Smokey Eye as promised.

For Foundation,
I used the gorgeous Estee Lauder Double Wear Make-up. This was the sample I got from Clerys.
It is so great as it stays put all night and top up's are very minimal throughout the evening.

I am Dark/Olive toned so I used the colour Henna a perfect match for my skin. If you are on the  fair side just pop into the girls on the counter and they will match you right up.
Available in Clerys and Debenhams.

Applied with Mac 187 Foundation Brush





I have very Oily Skin so I used Inglot Loose Power, number 15 with 
Mac 150 Powder Brush.

For Blush, I used 17, Colour First Flush with 
Mac 168 Angled brush.


For eyes I used Mac Smolder Eyeliner on the Waterline.

Eyelids-Nars, Night Breed
Mac Brush 239 Eyeshadow Brush

Inglot Eyeshadow Colour  AMC 51 In the crease of eye.
Mac 217 Blending Brush


.
To Highlight I used a small bit of Benefit's Sunbeam in Golden Bronze Complexion on top of cheekbones and my cupids bow.

And finally.... for those Luscious Looking Lips I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner in colour
011 Spice all over the lips.
Also a small bit of Rimmel Apocalips in colour Celestial.







This is one of my favourite Evening looks and hopefully you'll get to see this look in action soon when our videos are up on YouTube.



Check out our Brow Tutorial on our previous blog to see how to achieve luscious Eyebrows.
Mac Eyeshadow In Show Stopper
Mac 266 Angled Brush


So Please have a go girls and try this look out for the weekend, Ohhhhhh don't forget to stick some false eyelashes on for an even more dramatic effect! :)

Seven
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment